Website and SEO Coordinator
- Full Time
Date Listed: February 09, 2024
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Website and SEO Coordinator to join our dynamic Brand Marketing team in Greenford, London!
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to play a crucial role in the marketing activities of the Panavision Group, developing and managing our company's website and SEO strategies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the ongoing needs of the Group’s websites including analytics, reporting, content updates and bug fixes.
- Execute and manage the Group's SEO strategies to enhance online visibility.
- Generate and ideate analytical reports, providing data-driven insights to facilitate strategic decision-making.
- Assist in the delivery of key programmes and campaigns relevant to the Brand Marketing department via multiple website properties.
- Provide technical and operational support to the Brand Marketing team when necessary.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, computing science, English, or a related field.
- Proven understanding of SEO best practices and experience with SEO tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency or experience in the following:
- Existing knowledge of HTML, CSS and W3C web standards preferred but not required.
- Sitefinity, Wordpress, Shopify CMS
- GA4 / Google Analytics
- SEO Tools (Brightedge, Conductor or similar)
- Ecommerce sales workflows
- Adobe Creative Cloud
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you!