Panavision is seeking an experienced Credit and Collections Manager. This is a hybrid position based out of our headquarters in Woodland Hills, CA. Regular hours are 9-6 M-F with some overtime required during month end (first five business days of each month) and audit season (Jan- Mar).
Assist VP/Senior Global Controller with:
- Credit and Collections processing for US headquarters and US subsidiary locations (Panavision, Light Iron, and Lee Filters)
- Assist in the development and execution of all US credit, collections, and receivables policies and procedures
- Responsible for the onboarding of new customers and creditworthiness maintenance of existing customers
- Responsible for the timely collections of receivables based upon credit terms
- Manage ERP (Great Plains) cash applications
- Ensure customers provide and meet existing insurance policy requirements
- Assist with overall organizational efforts to improve collections process
- Assist as requested with internal control documentation (workflows and narratives)
- Supervise existing support staff establishing work priorities and monitoring task completion
- Perform other tasks as needed
- Prior entertainment/production company experience overseeing credit and collections activity
- 4 - year college degree educational background preferred
- Familiarity and understanding of accounting principles related to revenue recognition, internal controls, segregation of duties, accounts receivable, and cash applications
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude regarding organizational change and willingness to help drive improvement where needed
- Prior experience with MS Dynamics GP AR software preferred. Proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, etc.)
- Previous supervisory responsibility
- Must be willing to work in hybrid work environment and perform overtime as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with senior management, marketing staff, clients, lawyers, collection agencies, financial institutions, client references, and other employees as required in the performance of key tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both in team environment and independently without constant supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required, employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position works standard business hours, but may require long hours and some weekend work. Standard work hours are 9 - 6pm M-F. Heavier workload and some overtime will be required during audit season (Jan - Mar annually) and during month end close (first five business days of each month). Weekend work possible but minimized.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary Range: $90,000 - $95,000 per year
It is the policy of Panavision to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable State and Federal law.